Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving From A Tribe Fan In Canada


I know they blew a 3-1 lead, but still, here's a little rub to all my friends and family that are Jays fans and one to Metallattorney...I was able to go to Game 6 with thanks to my cousin (marketing director for large Canadian company who bought sponsorship rights for the virtual ads)...got a call Halloween night asking if I could use the 2 tickets for next days game in Cleveland (7 hour drive)...after 1/2 hour of quick arrangements, the trip was a go...wish the outcome was better!  Amazing atmosphere around the ballpark and downtown Cleveland was quite nice...hadn't been there in 15 years.

This is actually my first serial numbered 1/1 card of Sandy Alomar Jr...and it came at half the cost ($22 off ebay) of most of the Archives Signatures numbered to 2 or 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment